How To Sell Your Policy
- Policy must be issued by an insurance company in Singapore. (We will be adding other countries in Asia within the next 1 year).
- Check that the insurance policy is a life insurance and/or an endowment savings plan
2. Policy Valuation
- Secondary Insurance Marketplace
If you are using our Secondary Insurance Marketplace online quotation, you will receive a free valuation from us
If you submit your policy information through other means such as phone, SMS and/or WhatsApp, we will give you a valuation of your policy and get in touch with you with an offer within 1 working day.
If you wish to proceed, we will list your insurance policy (endowment and/or life insurance policy) on our web portal. There is no listing fees or admin fees.
All information pertaining to your policies are kept confidential except for the figures which are used by buyers to evaluate if they are keen on purchasing the policy.
Interested buyers will contact our team and they will handle all the negotiations for you and present you with the offer. You can choose to accept or reject the offer.
3. Transfer of policy ownership
- An appointment will be done at the Insurer’s Customer Service Center.
- The process will last approximately 30 minutes.
- All payment will be done in cash cheques.
5. Your Obligation
- Your obligation ends with the sale of the insurance/endowment policy.